Welcome to Valley Falls
Learn more about Valley Falls by following the links below:
The City of Valley Falls was incorporated as a village called Grasshopper Falls in
1854. Following a grasshopper plague in 1871, the Legislature changed the name to Valley Falls.
Valley Falls today sits at the headwaters of Perry Lake.
Travel down the brick streets that were laid in the 1920s. Tour our beautiful city park featuring a gazebo built on the site of the original bandstand. See our lovely historic homes and main street businesses.
Enjoy a piece of the best coconut cream pie in an old gas station, and visit our historic hardware store.
City of Valley Falls
Valley Falls, KS 66088